Metropolitan Hospital Staff ONLY Terms and ConditionsThank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Below please find the details and instructions to register for your required course. This is for Metropolitan Hospital Staff only!!
- To register, select your course and date. Please contact us right away if you accidentally registered for the wrong course. You can also contact us at the office if you would like to register over the phone.
- You will not be allowed to attend the course if you are not registered. You must register for the class in order to participate.
- Please pick up your manual in advance from Onika Patrick on the 7th Floor in the Main Building, Room 7C8. Please contact her at 212-423-6217 if you need directions.
- If you are taking the ACLS/PALS course, you must do the required pre course assessment. The link is provided in your confirmation email. Please be sure to email the score to [email protected]
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the class to allow yourself time to sign in and get situated. You will not be admitted to in to the class if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- Training will be conducted in Room 1303
- PLEASE, note in the comments section your Tile and department. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET! (ie. Resident/PGY 2/Internal Medicine). Failure to do so can result in cancellation of your registration.
- Please make sure to input your CELL Phone number and not the Hospital number.
- Please bring your Metropolitan Hospital ID, you will not be admitted into the class without proof of employment at Metropolitan Hospital.
- You will receive confirmation emails once they are registered in the classes. If no emails are received, please call our office immediately at 516-640-5372.
By registering for courses with CPR123 through this institution, I agree to the terms and conditions listed above.