Mercy College Students Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Below please find the details and instructions to register for your BLS/ACLS Combo Course. Please be sure to input the promo code provided to get the discount.
- All Mercy College Students must register for training online through our website: www.CPR123.com
- Please register by the deadline date!
- All Mercy College students must bring their AHA manuals to the class they are required for taking the course. Manuals will be given out by the coordinator.
- All Mercy College students must do the required ACLS Precourse Work. You will NOT be admitted into the class if you are missing the ACLS Precourse Work! The link is provided in your confirmation email. You must email us the ACLS Precourse Certificate by by the deadline date to [email protected]
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the class to allow yourself time to sign in and get situated. Class will start on time; you will not be admitted to class if you are late!
- You will receive a confirmation email once you are registered in the class. If no email is received, please call our office immediately at 516-640-5372
- You must attend the session you have signed up for, failure to complete this Combo BLS/ACLS course will result in delay or termination of future rotation.