The Online Heartsaver® Bloodborne Pathogens is a web based, self direct program that is for anyone with a reasonable chance for occupational exposure to blood or blood-containing material. It is intended for workers in the commercial market who must receive training per OSHA Standard 1910.1030
Who is this course for?
This course is NOT intended for Healthcare Providers or any personnel working or those whom may be working in the medical field in the future (i.e., nursing/medical students). Please contact 516-640-5372 if you have any questions or concerns.
What does this course teach?
- What bloodborne pathogens are and how they are spread
- Protections from exposure and how to act if exposed
- How to clean up after exposure
- How to tell or report any exposure
How long does it take?
Approximately 1 hour. AHA provides 24-hour phone support for questions pertaining to the content in this course.
Please read the following policy:
- NO REFUND is allowed.
- Please contact AHA (1-888-242-8883 or [email protected]) for any technical issues. Telephone support hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (EST)
- Exchanging from an online course to a physical in-class course is NOT PERMITTED once the keycode has been sent to the student.