This course is conducted in a small group setting. The $550.00 fee includes up to 5 students. Books must be purchased separately. Please feel free to call us for other options if you do not have 5 people.
Who is this course for?
This course is NOT intended for Healthcare Providers or any personnel working or those whom may be working in the medical field in the future (i.e., nursing/medical students). Please contact 516-640-5372 if you have any questions or concerns. This course is an educational program jointly sponsored by the American Heart Association (AHA)
What does this course cover?
- First aid basics (including scene safety, finding the problem, and calling for help)
- Medical emergencies (including actions for choking, breathing problems, and shock)
- Injury emergencies (including actions for bleeding, broken bones, and burns)
- Environmental emergencies (including actions for bites, stings, temperature-related, and poison emergencies)
- Adult CPR AED
- Child CPR AED (optional module)
- Infant CPR (optional module)
How do I register?
This course is not offered on a regular basis so a special class date and time must be set up prior to registration.
New York: Please contact us at 516-640-5372 or email us at [email protected] for more information on registration.
Texas: Please contact us at 210-202-0707 or email us at [email protected] for more information on registration.