At CPR123, we value your trust. We want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect information about you.
We collect information, including when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services in our offices, website, or mobile applications
- Connect with CPR123 regarding service via our office, website, or on social media platforms
- Visit our website
- Use a social media service, for example, CPR123′s Facebook page or YouTube channel
- Sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from CPR123
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys, or participate in a focus group
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information
- Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
Types of information we collect include:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone (or mobile) number
- Your purchase/return/exchange information
In order to provide the best experience possible, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes.
We partner with third-party vendors to deliver advertisements about our products and services when you visit other websites across the Internet. These vendors place third party cookies which help us provide you with advertisements that are customized to your particular product preferences and improve the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
We may also obtain information from companies that can enhance our information to improve the accuracy and add to the information we have about our customers. This may improve our ability to contact you and improve the relevancy of our marketing by providing better product recommendations or special offers that we think will interest you.
Our Marketing Purposes
- Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, in-store receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- Administer promotions
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, mobile experience, and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys
- Perform other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
How is this Information Shared?
We share information we collect within the CPR123 family, which includes all CPR123 subsidiaries and affiliates. The CPR123 family may use this information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
The CPR123 Family includes:
- CPR123 websites, social media platforms and blogs
We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, e-mail, mobile marketing, or data enhancement provider) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions.
These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers or others.
Sharing with Other Companies (for their marketing purposes)
We may share information with vendors, business partners and other organizations which are not part of the CPR123 family. These companies and organizations may use the information we share to provide special offers and opportunities to you.
If you do not wish to receive coupons, and other promotional mail, contact us or call 1-844-4CPR123 to opt out.
The help function of your browser should contain instructions to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your computer to not receive cookies at any time, certain personalized services cannot be provided to you, and accordingly, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the CPR123.com features. You may also make your cookie anonymous for analysis and reporting purposes.
Third Party Cookies
To opt out of third-party vendor’s cookies on other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website.
Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with CPR123 may opt out of CPR123 disclosing personal information about them to third parties for their marketing purposes. Under California law, third parties include members of the CPR123 Family. If you do not want CPR123 to disclose information to other companies for their marketing purposes and you do not want to receive marketing from CPR123, please call 1-844-4CPR123 to opt out.
How Do You Access and Update Your Information?
In order to keep your information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of your information in the following ways:
- Contact us at 1-844-4CPR123 with your current contact information and the information you would like to access. We will provide you the information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of information we typically collect.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail.
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We are committed to protecting children’s privacy and we comply fully with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us or call 1-844-4CPR123.