Woodhull Hospital Staff ONLY Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing CPR123. We are looking forward to providing your training. Below please find the details and instructions to register for your required course. This is for Woodhull Hospital PAID Staff only!! You must be on Woodhull Hospital Payroll.
- To register, select your course and date. Please contact us right away if you accidentally registered for the wrong course. You can also contact us at the office if you would like to register over the phone.
- You will not be allowed to attend the course if you are not registered. You must register for the class in order to participate.
- The manual is available for pick up Monday-Thursday from Human Resources Room 3A-140. Please contact Terry Giles at 718-963-8149 if you have any questions. The manual is required for the class. Please do NOT wait till last minute to pick it up!
- If you are taking the ACLS/PALS course, you must do the required pre-course self assessment. The link is provided in your confirmation email. Please be sure to email the score to [email protected]
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the class to allow yourself time to sign in and get situated. You will not be admitted to in to the class if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- Room to be determined via email
- Please bring your Woodhull Hospital ID, you will not be admitted into the class without proof of employment at Woodhull Hospital. You will only be certified if you are a Woodhull PAID staff. Disclaimer will be in the confirmation email as well.
- PLEASE, note in the comments your role and department, ie. ER, Staff Nurse. Please DO NOT forget!
- You will receive confirmation emails once they are registered in the classes. If no emails are received, please call our office immediately at 516-640-5372.
- Please make sure to input your CELL Phone number and not the Hospital number.
- Please contact us at the office if any of these dates do not work for you. Thank you.